A new Stardew Valley update 1.56 (Hotfix) is now available to download on PC and PS4. According to the official Stardew Valley 1.56 patch notes, the latest hotfix added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, Stardew Valley patch 1.56 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big major update 1.5 added an entirely new region of the world, Ginger Island (part of the Fern Islands). Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Stardew Valley version 1.56 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Stardew Valley 1.56 patch notes – December 22, 2021
On multi-monitor setups, the game now remembers and restores on the last used monitor.
– Potential fix for a random crash that could occur at the end of the night.
– Fixed a bug that prevented the various farm types’ wallpapers and floorings from applying when starting a new game.
– Fixed a bug where pressing ESC to dismiss the level up screen would dismiss the menu without applying the level up, causing it to reappear every night.
– Hoed dirt no longer decays under forage items on the farm. This ensures that dirt under freshly grown seasonal forage seeds can no longer disappear randomly.
– Grass placed indoors no longer dies when seasons change to Winter.
– Fixed being unable to harvest Tea Saplings placed on Garden Pots on Ginger Island.
– Fixed an issue where the Z key would be unbindable after resetting controls to the default.
– Fixed map screenshots not functioning on Linux.
– Updated Steamworks.NET to 20.0.0.
Download free Stardew Valley update 1.56 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
#Stardew #Valley #Update #Hotfix #Patch #Notes