A new Splitgate update 1.20 released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Splitgate 1.20 patch notes, the latest update CPU and network optimizations. Apart from this, the latest Splitgate patch 1.20 also addressed the wall clipping exploit.
Recently, a major update was released which added various quality of life improvements and fixed.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Splitgate version 1.20 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details here.
What is new Splitgate February 12 update?
- Increased the object limit from 1200 to 2000.
- Fixed rare issues with hit detection in Map Creator maps.
- Fixed walking animation not working when players join in progress.
- Misc. network optimizations.
- Fixed wall clipping exploit.
- Added soft-kill zones to 00B areas.
OUICK PLAY PLAVLIST UPDATE
- Renaming Tactical Deathmatch to Sniper Frenzy, removing Swat, and adding Team Snipers.
- Adding KotH and DOM to the Team Objective Playlist.
- Replaced Competitive Practice with Team Swat-only Playlist.
- CPU optimizations.
- Fixed bug where players were getting kicked for time based inactivity in round based modes.
- Other Various bug fixes.
Download free Splitgate patch 1.20 on PlayStation 4, Xbox and PlayStation 5.
#Splitgate #Update #Patch #Notes #Official