Marvel’s Spiderman PC update 1.1006 is now available to download. According to the official Spiderman patch notes, the latest update added Intel XeSS upscaling technology, AMD FSR 2.1.1. Apart from this, Spiderman PC patch 1.1006.0.0 also includes Connect to PSN option in the menu.
Previously. a major update 1 added quality of life changes and fixes. Recently, a hotfix also addressed a negative impact on CPU performance. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Spider Man patch 1.1006will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
Spiderman Remastered Update Patch Notes – October 6, 2022
- Added support for Intel XeSS upscaling technology.
- Updated AMD FSR to version 2.1.1.
- Made changes to address performance degradation when raytracing is enabled.
- Changed VRAM budgets to allow for more video memory usage.
- Added Connect to PSN option in the menu.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the screen to turn black when switching to DLAA after DLSS had been set to Ultra Performance mode.
- Fixed corruption in ray-traced reflections at low render resolutions when screen space reflections are also enabled.
- Reduced flicker in ray-traced reflections when DLSS or DLAA is enabled.
- Fixed corruption in ray-traced reflections on Intel ARC GPUs.
- Minor visual fixes for some cinematics in 32:9 aspect ratio.
Download free Spiderman Remastered update 1.1006.0.0 on PC.
#Spiderman #Update #Patch #Notes #Features