A new Sifu update 1.10 (1.010) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, and PC. According to the official Sifu 1.10 patch notes, the latest update hotfix brings stability fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Sifu version 1.10 (1.010.000) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major Sifu update 1.09 added new difficulty options, a new outfit feature, dark mode and Dark Mode as well as added support of 5.1 sound systems as well as the 21:9 format resolutions.
Unfortunately, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Sifu patch 1.10 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Sifu Patch 1.10 Notes (1.010.000) – Official
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Addressed the Juggernaut ability to retaliate while defending.
- Quicker post parry follow-up with various weapons.
- The camera is further away when surrounded by enemies during takedowns and focus.
- Fixed issues with 21/9 display screens .
Download free Sifu update 1.10 on PlayStation 4, PC, and PS5.
#Sifu #Update #Patch #Notes