A new Shadow Warrior 3 update 1.06 (v1.0.1) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Shadow Warrior 3 patch notes, the latest update fixed bugs and technical issues. Apart from this, Shadow Warrior 3 patch 1.06 also includes various stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released on PC and consoles with mixed reviews.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Shadow Warrior 3 version 1.06 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Shadow Warrior 3 Patch 1.06 Notes (1.006.000)
- Fixed issue with the raccoon not running away in sequence at Motoko Cave level after respawn – The Raccoon will now run faster than ever!
- Fixed too late ending of Raft sequence at Avalanche level which often caused the death of player – We’ve seen a lot of players having issues with the raft, hopefully with this change done to it the raft will not cause any more headaches to the player base.
- Fixed a bunch of audio issues – A lot of complaints regarding the music volume not being high enough, well we’ve cracked it up to 11 in this patch.
- Fixed several crashes – A lot of the crashes reported have now been fixed in the new build, if you by any chance encounter crash after the update, please make sure to verify the game files
- Improved save data stability – There should be no more corrupted save data, or at least the chance of such issue occurring has been put to a minimum.
- Optimization across levels for a smoother experience.
- Various French localization fixes.
Download free Shadow Warrior 3 update 2.12 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Shadow #Warrior #Update #v101 #Patch #Notes