Sea of Thieves update 126.96.36.199 released on Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Sea Of Thieves patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks and fixes to the game.
Previously, a big update added Season 5 update added Bury Treasure, Share Map, Cannon Rowboats, Fireworks, and Flares.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s SOT game update 188.8.131.52 will address a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Currently, Sea of Thieves servers are down. Check Sea of Thieves server status here.
Sea Of Thieves 184.108.40.206 Release Notes – March 24, 2022
‘Forts of the Forgotten’ (March 24th – April 7th)
- During the events of ‘Shrouded Islands’, pirates became the unwitting catalyst in a scheme to further weaken the barrier between the Sea of Thieves and the Sea of the Damned.
- Larinna awaits pirates at the Outpost, beckoning them over for an urgent task – the missing Golden Sands inhabitants have been located! Speak to Larinna to begin the ‘Forts of the Forgotten’ Adventure, then set sail to learn more.
- Pirates who complete the daring rescue mission to Flameheart’s strongholds during this time-limited Adventure will earn an exclusive Title and cosmetic reward to serve as a Memento of their quest.
- Crews will now find a steady rotation of World Events taking place across the seas.
- The ominous ship cloud in the sky signifying an encounter with a Skeleton Fleet has been returned to the rotation of World Events.
- After the ‘Forts of the Forgotten’ Adventure has passed, crews exploring the Sea Forts will no longer be required to locate the Prison Cell Key to gain access to the cell.
Visual and Audio
- When approaching a Skeleton Fort, players should now hear the appropriate music.
- Players fighting Phantoms and performing actions on the lower floor of the Sea Forts should no longer hear those audio effects on the floor above them.
- Purchases of the Season Six Plunder Pass and Boisterous Brigands Bundle from the Microsoft Store will now correctly display the Game Pass discount when purchased.
Performance and Stability
- Following the introduction of Sea Forts, improvements to server performance have been implemented.
- Improvements made to general client performance on lower-spec hardware.
Sea Of Thieves Known Issues
Reduced Server Performance
- Players may experience scenarios where they encounter ping spikes at random while playing, resulting in rubberbanding or client stutters.
Steam Achievement Unlocking Issues
- Some Steam players may find that after an achievement is unlocked in the game, it is not unlocked within Steam.
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While small improvements continue to be delivered during our regular updates, we are continuing to investigate and identify further improvements to the player combat experience.
Download free Sea of Thieves update 220.127.116.11 on Xbox One and PC.
#Sea #Thieves #Update #Patch #Notes