A new SCUM update 0.7.5 is now available to download for PC players. According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor tweaks and changes to the game.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s SCUM patch 0.7.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
SCUM Patch 0.7.5 Notes – Official
- Fixed the bug that caused crashes on puppet spawn.
- Fixed the bug where arrows and bolts would spawn an incorrect amount.
- Fixed the bug where car mechanic audio would not play.
- Fixed the bug where player was able to remove the clip from M1 when the M1 was holstered.
- Fixed the wrong base selling price for small fish hook.
- Fixed the bug where player was unable to destroy base building elements in singleplayer.
- Fixed an issue with the EconomyOverride.json file where prices were applied to all traders instead of only specific ones.
- Level design fixes.
#SCUM #Update #Patch #Notes