SCUM update 0.6 (0.6.10.39397) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Scum patch notes, the latest hotfix brings fixes for electric dors, photomode, and much more.
Previously, a major update added a long list of new changes, bug fixes, and gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s SCUM patch 0.6 will address a few of these errors.
SCUM Patch Notes (Hotfix 0.6.10.39397) – October 14, 2021
- Addressed an issue where sometimes electric doors in the Killbox would be open right from the start of the game.
- Addressed an issue where photomode would prevent players from treating wounds.
- Addressed an issue where check firing mode would show a white square.
- Addressed an issue where sometimes item in prisoners hands was visible even though the prisoner is not.
- Addressed an issue where there was no tooltip for the INT stat.
- Addressed an issue where announcement messages would not show up properly.
- Addressed an issue where custom zone base building setting not working properly.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible to claim kills more than once.
- Addressed an issue where you could not wash rags and rag strips.
- Addressed an issue where some items would not show up in inventory UI when taken in hands.
- Addressed an issue where third person cam in vehicles would randomly twitch.
- Addressed an issue where server list would sometimes not refresh properly.
Quality of life Fixes
- Removed the environment temperature indicator from the ICU monitor as it was too confusing, you can still see the temperature in the STATS panel.
- Bicycles are now repairable with toolbox.
- Decreased AI perception loudness of bicycles.
- Explosion damage now works on doors properly.
- Removed the extra baseball bat in deathmatch brawl.
- Popcorn can now be crafted with an empty pot.
- Improvised fishing rod will now only be craftable with long wooden sticks.
- Tweaked vehicles cameras.
- Barbed spike trap no longer damages player while driving a vehicle.
Download free SCUM update 0.6 for PC (Steam).
#SCUM #Patch #Notes #Update