SCP Labrat update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official SCP Labrat patch notes, the latest update brings various changes and fixes to the game.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s SCP Labrat patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
SCP Labrat Patch Notes (December 27, 2021)
- Removed real-time shadows for performance increase.
- SCP-939 now plays animations, sounds, and does damage in multiplayer.
- Fixed ragdolls starting as balls.
- Fixed some players becoming invisible.
- Added door button cooldown in multiplayer (No more spamming buttons or held items causing it to open and close).
- Fixed controllers vibrating near a person wearing NVG.
- Fixed item slots detecting other players’ held items.
- Turned off save load buttons in multiplayer.
- Made the death menu “Load Game” say “Respawn” in multiplayer.
#SCP #Labrat #Update #Patch #Notes #FIXES