Scavengers update (December 16, 2021) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Scavengers patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added quality of life improvements.
Previously, a big update introduced new features, changes, and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Scavengers will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Scavengers patch notes (December 16, 2021)
- Fixed: Sometimes when a player jumps on a hearth, they are teleported to another location
- Fixed: Players unable to pick up items from rooftops covered with snow
- Fixed: Improved accuracy when firing the sniper rifles after sprinting
- Fixed: Incorrect collision model after driving over a bridge
- Fixed: Outlanders can get stuck in the gap between the solar panels at ‘Array’
- Fixed: Several instances where Kali’s cape moved unnaturally or clipped through her body
- Fixed: Several instances where the First Frontier Cruz skin clipped unnaturally
- Fixed: Unnatural movement for Halden’s Classic skin during some emotes
Download free Scavengers update on PC (Steam).
#Scavengers #December #Update #Patch #Notes