A new Sands of Salzaar update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update fixed a few bugs, optimized text display and addressed some gameplay inconsistencies.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Sands of Salzaar patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – January 21, 2022
- Reworked the process of Threnody’s quest [Karakorum Mountains] with Dungeon Mode
- In the main quest of Husnu, removed the option that NPC would give players an order to destroy the other four tribes.
- In the main quest of Akhal Sulta, removed the option that NPC would give players instruction to destroy the DAKN tribe
- Added new guides for the quest Into the Abyss – The Nasir, now it will be listing out which personal quests are needed to be done to complete this questline
- In random quest, the Ifrit Hero will be no longer set as the quest target
- Fixed the area collision issue in the map – Twinluna Valley
- Fixed a bug where the description of skill [Elemental Descent] is unmatched with its actual learning requirement
- Optimized the description of skill [Boomerang ++]
- Optimized the description of skill [Bewitch ++]
- Optimized the translation of the introduction for brawl point in RED STONE VALLEY
- Optimized the display of all troops’ attack distance
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 126.96.36.199 on PC (Steam).
#Sands #Salzaar #Update #Patch #Notes