A new Sands of Salzaar update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update added text fixes and adjustments of quest side.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Sands of Salzaar patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – January 7, 2022
- Added new guidance for Quest – Missing Neighbor
- Added 6 new skills for legacy store – [Transcendent], [Iron Lung], [Storm Shelter],[Hunting Mastery], [Meditation] and [Seasoned Warrior]
- When conferred an NPC that is not in the team as a city lord, The favor increase has been changed from 10 to 15
- Some changes for the plot quest of Alaf Jahim, including a boss nerf & adjustment of character skill
- Removed some skills from the legacy store, which players can learn on the skill page
- Fixed a bug that caused unexpected favor system abuse by using recall & kick-out operations after granting fief to a team member
- Fixed some translation issues in some quest descriptions
- The stats for Yaya in the plot quest has been changed, now the stats will be generated dynamically by player build instead of system-settled stats
- Fixed a bug that caused wrong skill purchase in legacy store when playing as the Nameless
- Fixed skill [Psychic Armor] unmatched description with the actual effect
- Fixed some unmatched Shards descriptions with the actual required condition
- Fixed some unmatched affix descriptions with the actual stats
- Optimized the UI display in EXP accounts when troops or characters reach MAX. levels (Previously was displayed as 0 EXP)
- Optimized the collision area of Argil Camp
- Optimized some text display issues, eg: missing Percent signs
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 22.214.171.124 on PC (Steam).
#Sands #Salzaar #Update #Patch #Notes