Rust update 1.31 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Rust Console 1.31 patch notes, the latest update resolves some gameplay issues and added fixes for crashes. Apart from this, Rust patch 1.31 also updated some of the textures on the Oil Rigs.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Rust PS4 update 1.31 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rust Console Update 1.31 – March 10, 2022
- Addressed a crash when moving items up the crafting queue
- Addressed a crash that could occur when accessing the Locker while offline
- Fixed a crash when banned players try to join a friend on a server
- Addressed Heavy Scientists getting stuck above the Oil Rig helipad after the Chinook drops them off
- Fixed players being able to shoot through trees with 5.56 rifle ammo
- Addressed a bug that could cause the attack helicopter to disappear when in combat
- Fixed respawned trees sometimes getting harvested in one hit
- Texture updates for the Oil Rig monuments
Download free Rust update 1.31 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Rust #Update #Patch #Notes #Official