A new Rust update 1.24 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Rust Console 1.24 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to visuals, railings, and other bugs. Apart from this, Rust patch 1.24 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Tech tree, 3KM maps, gestures, building blocks, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Rust PS4 update 1.24 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is Addressed in Rust Console Update 1.24? – February 3, 2022
- Addressed visual issues and z-fighting in the Airfield tunnels.
- Addressed some railings at the Launch Site not having any collision.
- Addressed a spot in one of the Launch Site buildings where you could get stuck.
- Addressed the manual door override not working at the Water Treatment Plant.
- Addressed broken metal beams at the Water Treatment Plant disappearing when viewed from certain angles.
- Addressed bullet holes not appearing on pallet boxes.
- Addressed texture and view distance issues with the generators on top of some buildings.
- Addressed some usable items losing their texture from a distance.
Download free Rust update 1.24 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Rust #Update #Patch #Notes #Rust #Official