Rust Console update 1.22 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Rust 1.22 patch notes, the latest update added some crash fixes along with some very important fixes for bugs that were being used to exploit the game. Apart from this, Rust console patch 1.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Tech tree, 3KM maps, gestures, building blocks, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Rust PS4 update 1.22 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Rust 1.22 patch notes – January 13, 2022
- Fixed the head hit box for the player module.
- Fixed the flashlight on the Thompson appearing on the wrong side of the weapon.
- Addressed an issue causing the moon to roam around uncontrollably.
- Fixed the unusual white triangles in the corners of the large wood boxes, when a light source was shining on them.
- Addressed an issue causing the Semi-automatic pistol’s recoil to go beyond the maximum value.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to fly around the map.
- Addressed an issue allowing players to clip through the crane lift at the launch site.
- Addressed an issue causing the rowboats to flip and the players to be dismounted if they were hit by a thrown melee weapon while riding it.
- Fixed an issue allowing items to be placed within the Launch Site.
- Addressed an issue with the Locker UI, skin graphics.
Download free Rust update 1.22 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Rust #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox