Rust Console update 1.11 is now available to download. According to the official Rust 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay enhancements. Apart from this, Rust console patch 1.11 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new store and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rust PS4 update 1.11 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rust 1.11 patch notes – November 11, 2021
- The Rock Skin that the player favourites in the locker will now correctly apply to default rock when spawning.
- Fixed an issue which would cause favourites to not be saved in the Locker.
- Improvements on skins pre-loading time when booting the game.
- Fixed splitting not activating when the player is using the workbench or locker UI.
- Reduced various unnecessary texture sizes to free up more memory.
- Fixed the Aim down sight (ADS) sensitivity not being the same across consoles.
Download free Rust update 1.11 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Rust #Console #Update #Patch #Notes #Rust