Rugby 22 update 1.05 (1.004.000) released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Rugby 22 1.05 patch notes, the latest update tackled a few concerning issues (including the graphical issues on some AMD cards). In addition, the Rugby 22 patch 1.05 (1.004) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rugby 22 version 1.05 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Rugby 22 February 11 Update?
- Duration of scrums has been reduced
- Team booster prices have been reduced
- Minor adjustments on knock-ons and goal kicks
- Adjustments on the tackle tutorial to make it easier
- Fixed some players positions in some teams (Toulouse for instance) when preparing the kicker in a ruck
Teams & Players
- Sam Cane’s body has been updated (New Zealand)
- Logo and jerseys of the non-official national teams have been improved
- Changed some English text: “throw-off” to “kick-off” and “punter” to “kicker”
- Events menu now correctly displays the SP rewards
- Setting the camera options during an online match doesn’t update the camera in real time anymore to avoid some issues
- Online – Timers in menus have been increased to 1 minute
- Added an option to disable the grass shader
- Fixed graphical corruption occurring with some AMD graphics cards
- [Fixed] when going directly from either league or solo menu to the main menu then going back to league or solo menu
- [Fixed] which could occur during the tutorial kickoff match
- [Fixed] occurring sometimes after an online multiplayer game
- [Fixed] occurring during extra time (past 100:00 on the timer)
- Fixed a bug preventing to make progress in the tackling training
- Addressed a bug in stadium 3 (Ripple Stadium) when playing with Top 14 or Pro D2 ads, white lines are now correctly displayed on the real touch lines instead of being shorter than expected
- Addressed a bug with fusioned cards which were still sorted using their previous score instead of the new/post-fusion one
- Addressed a bug with the text of 2 events which were displaying their related name instead of the description text
Fixed the following missions, which were not progressing as they should:
- One by one
- Last one standing
- DisloyalAddressed a bug which displayed twice the current objective of an event when opening the “Current challenge” menu during a match (via pause menu)Fixed a bug affecting the kick range when the Bomb kick is fully charged
Addressed a bug preventing the game to be put on pause if the controller is disconnected as the second-half begins
Fixed a bug which could make the alarm of a finished period ring indefinitely during a scrum in online game.
Fixed a bug occurring in online game and preventing the client to see the “Away” Jersey in the team selection menu
Online – Minor corrections and improvements
Download free Rugby 22 update 1.05 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Rugby #Update #Patch #Notes