Rocket League update 2.13 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League 2.13 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to UI, boot time, playlist and more. Apart from this, Rocket League patch 2.13 also fixed the appearance of ‘Startrack’ Rocket Boost.
Previously, a big Season 6 update added new changes, fixes, and quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Rocket League version 2.13 will resolve a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rocket League 2.13 Patch Notes – Official
- Addressed appearance of ‘Startrack’ Rocket Boost and Trail when previewing from a Blueprint.
- When backing out of a Playlist, fixed UI focus so you return to the previously selected Playlist card instead of defaulting to Casual.
- Fixed a UI error taking focus off of the Change Playlist/Training menu if selected by a player after a match.
- [Xbox] Improved boot times and general stability.
- Moved placement of Neo Tokyo (Comic) on the Arena list.
Download free Rocket League update 2.13 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Rocket #League #Update #Patch #Notes #March