Rocket League patch 2.23 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rocket League update 2.23 patch notes, the latest update resolves a bug blocking the upload of new Custom Training Packs. Apart from this, today’s Rocket League version 2.23 also addressed appearance of trim on multiple Black Painted Car Bodies by making it darker.
Previously, a major update 2.18 added the 007’s Aston Martin DBS to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing various bugs in the game. Today’s Rocket League patch 2.23 will resolve a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Rocket League 2.23 Patch Notes – November 29, 2022
- Fixed a bug blocking the upload of new Custom Training Packs
- Fixed appearance of trim on multiple Black Painted Car Bodies by making it darker
- ‘Imperator DT5’
- ‘Jager 619 RS’
- ‘Animus GP’
- ‘Guardian GXT’
- [PlayStation] Fixed a crash scenario when playing splitscreen with four players
- Fixed player chat restrictions so player join and leave messages will appear with any setting
- Fixed a bug preventing a voice channel change when a player changes teams
- Fixed Transparent Goalposts on ‘Utopia Coliseum (Glided)’
- Fixed a bug causing the Total Challenges completed tracker to display an incorrect value if a Win Streak challenge is completed at the same time as any other Challenges
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed appearance of thumbnail for ‘Franko Fone: Inverted’ Wheels
- ‘Response Team’ Decal now appears correctly when used on Painted ‘Road Hog’ Car Bodies
- Fixed appearance of ‘Lucky Cat’ Topper
- Fixed appearance of Painted ‘MG-88’ Decals on Painted ‘Dominus’ Car Bodies
- Fixed several localization and text bugs
Download free Rocket League update 2.23 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Rocket #League #Patch #Notes #Update