MIR4 update is available to download on PC, Android, and iOS players. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update added 2 Winter-themed Events, a new item type, a new Epic Spirit, and much more.
Previously, a major update added World Boss ‘Black Flame Arch Demon Nerkan’ to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Mir4 Patch Notes – December 13, 2022
- New Events: 2 Winter-themed Events
- Obtain various items with Snowflake 14-Day Check-in event.
- Winter Discount Event wil be conducted.
- New Item type: ‘Tier II’.
- ‘Tier II’ Magic Stone/Spectrumite/Spirit Treasure will be added.
- New Appearance Equipments: Winter-themed
- Special outfits will be added with the coming of the winter season.
- New Epic Spirit: Spring Messenger Yobi
● In the Combine menu, a tab for ‘Tier II’ items will be added for Magic Stone/Spectrumite/Spirit Treasure.
– In the ‘Tier II’ item Combine menu, only ‘Tier II’ items can be combined.
– Mystic Incense Burner point will be applied for combining Rare/Epic/Legendary grade ‘Tier II’ items.
■ Special Enhancement
● You can enhance ‘Tier II’ items through Special Enhancement.
– It will be accessible through Menu → Forge → Special Enhancement tab.
– ‘Tier II’ items above Epic or higher grade can be enhanced.
– ‘Special Enhancement Stone’ items of the same grade as the item being enhanced will be consumed, as well as a certain amount of in-game resources.
– Upon using ‘Oil of Blessing’, Success Chance will be increased by 10%.
– Enhancement may result in Success, Failure, or Great Failure.
– Great Failure chance exists from Lv. 1, upon Great Failure, the equipment will be destroyed and you can obtain ‘Treasure Shard’ and material items.
– You can use Treasure Shards to craft items from Bunny Guru Hoppy in Arcadia Spirit village.
– ‘Special Enhancement’ can be enhanced up to Lv. 7 as maximum.
● Favorite feature will be added to Chatting system.
– Chats added to Favorite will be displayed upward in Chatting.
■ In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
1. Adjustment to block the sale of Hell Raid Tickets.
2. Fixed issue of the world map being available while entering Magic Square/Secret Peak.
3. Changes in Shredded Root’s icon.
4. Spirit/Skill Tome summon tabs moved from Summon I to Summon II.
5. Fixed issue regarding the in-game ‘Portraits’ event.
6. Improvements to the effect of Great HP Potion.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).
#Read #MIR4 #December #Update #Patch #Notes