Rainbow Six Siege update Y6S4.1 will soon roll out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to R6 Siege Y6S4.1 patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, bug fixes, and adjustments. Apart from this, Rainbow 6 Siege patch Y6S4.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big season update was released with various quality of life changes and fixes.
Read more details below
What is new in R6 Siege Update Y6S4.1 Patch Notes? – December 14, 2021
- Added an in-game toggle to show or hide an Operator Card while in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Reverse friendly fire icon is not displayed during the end of round replay if the last Defender standing eliminates the hostage.
- FIXED – Headshot Only setting is missing from the Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds.
- FIXED – When Thatcher’s EMP Grenade disables Thorn’s Razorbloom Shell, the scoring message names Thorn’s unique ability instead of Thatcher’s.
- FIXED – AI opponents equipped with assault rifles don’t fire at players in Training Grounds on PS5.
- FIXED – Collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- FIXED – LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FIXED – When a Mag-NET device detonates and eliminates a hostage, it is counted as an accidental death instead of reverse friendly fire for Wamai.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Various customization issues.
- FIXED – Microphone remains open after releasing Push To Talk button.
- FIXED – Performance drops to 30fps when highlighting any uniform in the Progression section of the Battle Pass.
- FIXED – Performance drops while browsing and opening Alpha Packs.
- FIXED – Incorrect purchase option is highlighted in the Get Packs side panel.
- FIXED – The first two Battle Pass tiers appear as locked when unlocking next tier.
Download free Rainbow Six Siege patch Y6S4.1 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
#Rainbow #Siege #Update #Y6S41 #Patch #Notes #Official