Rainbow Six Siege update 2.17 (1.000.021) for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official R6 2.17 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.17 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new operator, balancing, tweaks, and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Siege update 2.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege (R6) Y6S4.1 Update Download Size
- Ubisoft Connect: 3.38 GB
- Steam: 2.07 GB
- Xbox One: 1.94 GB
- Xbox Series X: 2.71 GB
- PS4: 2.19 GB
- PS5: 2.44 GB
R6 Update 2.17 Patch Notes (1.000.021) – December 14, 2021
- Added an in-game toggle to show or hide an Operator Card while in Support Mode.
- Addressed a bug where reverse friendly fire icon is not displayed during the end of round replay if the last Defender standing eliminates the hostage.
- Addressed a bug where headshot Only setting is missing from the Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds.
- Fixed an issue where ehen Thatcher’s EMP Grenade disables Thorn’s Razorbloom Shell, the scoring message names Thorn’s unique ability instead of Thatcher’s.
- Addressed a bug where AI opponents equipped with assault rifles don’t fire at players in Training Grounds on PS5.
- Fixed an issue where collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues on various maps.
- Addressed multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- Fixed LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FFixed an issue where when a Mag-NET device detonates and eliminates a hostage, it is counted as an accidental death instead of reverse friendly fire for Wamai.
- Addressed UI issues.
- Addressed audio and SFX issues.
- Addressed localization issues.
- Addressed customization issues.
- Fixed an issue where microphone remains open after releasing Push To Talk button.
- Addressed a bug where performance drops to 30fps when highlighting any uniform in the Progression section of the Battle Pass.
- Addressed a bug where performance drops while browsing and opening Alpha Packs.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect purchase option is highlighted in the Get Packs side panel.
- Fixed an issue where the first two Battle Pass tiers appear as locked when unlocking next tier.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.17 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#Rainbow #Siege #Update #Patch #Notes