Railroads Online update 220221 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Railroads Online patch notes, the latest update quality of life changes and bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Railroads Online patch 220221 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Railroads Online Patch Notes – February 20, 2022
- Adjusted couplers/draw bars to improve coupler stability when going around tight curves
- Unique world id is saved to the savegame when there is none yet
Currently, the new spline system is under development. Therefore the coming beta-branch update is going to include a pre made railroad track along with a simple train setup.
We opt for the following benefits with the new system:
- Fix bouncing client cars when driving or riding trains
- Better FPS performance for server and client
- Longer trains
- Higher speeds for all trains
- Longer splines and easier spline handling
#Railroads #Online #Update #Patch #Notes #build