A new PUBG update 2.26 (Update 20.2) is rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official PUBG 2.26 patch notes, the latest update balancing changes, improvements and optimizations. Apart from this, PUBG console version 2.26 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major PUBG update 2.18 added a brand new vehicle – the Food Truck, Changing Weather, various map improvements on Deston, and more. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s PUBG patch 2.26 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
PUBG 2.26 Patch Notes (Update 20.2) – November 17, 2022
VEHICLE SPAWN BALANCE IN NORMAL MATCHES
Vehicle spawns have been adjusted in Erangel and Miramar for Normal Matches.
- UAZ: Increased by approximately 20%.
- Dacia: Increased by approximately 26%.
- Aquarail: Decreased by approximately 22%.
- Buggy: Decreased by approximately 11%.
- Boat: Decreased by approximately 23%.
- Pickup: Increased by approximately 8%.
- Mirado: Increased by approximately 18%.
- Removed the special effect when equipping Basic vehicle skins.
- Pressing the Limited Interaction key will immediately equip Basic vehicle skins.
- The special effect for Special vehicle skins will still apply.
(PC) RADIO MESSAGE
- The key binding option for Inventory-related Radio Messages has been added to Settings.
- Default health has decreased from 3000 → 2500.
- You can now attach Canted Sight to the O12.
- The footstep sound as soon as you stop running/sprinting has been slightly decreased.
NORMAL MATCH MATCHMAKING SYSTEM
- Improved the matchmaking system for Normal Matches to have it work better based on players’ MMR.
- Matchmakings that used to be based on your PRE-MADE PARTY’S AVERAGE MMR will now be based on your PARTY’S HIGHEST MMR.
- Each player’s match placement will now be based on INDIVIDUAL PLACEMENT, not the team’s.
- Other factors of the matchmaking system have been polished as well.
NEYMAR JR. COLLABORATION
Collaborative objects such as billboards, building decorations, soccer balls, and Care Packages with Neymar Jr. have been added to every map.
TUTORIAL – BASIC TRAINING
- Improved key guide UI for each mission.
- Added AI Training Match related pop-up to the end of Basic Training.
- Rearranged pop-ups’ content and sequence.
- Added new sound effects.
- Mission clear
- Steel door interactions
- Default background sound
- AI Training Match pop-up
- The number of presets you can save in Custom Matches have been increased from 10 to 50 presets.
- Updated the lobby’s bottom panel button designs to clarify their different states.
- Updated the News/Event page and added a navigational menu at the top of the screen.
- Updated Ranked leaderboard design.
- Updated the colors of the general tier info.
- (PC) Added an ESC key icon to full screen pages.
- Added a tab menu to Settings.
- Reduced the number of options displayed on a single page.
- Your options will be saved when you move between tabs, and pressing Apply will apply every change.
- Improved UI layout.
- Players who use inappropriate profile images will have their profile images changed to the default image.
- Improvements to client performance and hitches by switching vehicle simulations to work on the server-side. However, this update may have moving vehicles at a certain distance appear slightly awkward.
- This update will not apply to Stadia.
- Addressed a bug of when a player carrying a knocked out teammate gets knocked out, the perspective of the player that was carried gets awkwardly fixated in FPP.
- Fixed the Death Cam issue of showing the location a player got on the vehicle, not when the player got off.
- Addressed a bug of being able to enter inside rocks after deploying an Emergency Pickup and being able to attack enemies from inside.
- Addressed a bug of the Airboat exploding/passenger dying after the Airboat collides with a fence when a player is playing in high ping.
- Addressed a bug of items still being spawned in Custom Match – Deston when their spawn rates are set to 0.
- Addressed a bug of self-healing not being canceled properly when the Killer carries a knocked out Survivor in PUBG X Dead by Daylight Mode.
- Addressed a bug of the generator’s repair complete sound effect not being played when no objects are between the Survivor and the generator.
- (PC) Addressed a bug of teammates immediately reviving when a player tries to carry them while prone.
- (PC) Fixed the Death Cam issue of not showing the UAZ a player was on when the player dies after the UAZ’s wheels explode.
- (PC) Addressed a bug with parties not working properly after the party leader invites a member through Discord and leaves the team.
- (PC) Addressed a bug of Instant Volume Reducer applying to a different match and players having to press F7 twice to deactivate the feature.
- (PC) Addressed a bug of certain accounts unable to join Ranked through a friend invite.
- Fixed collision, texture, performance, and more general issues in Deston and Miramar.
- Addressed a bug of the background not showing up for certain item set previews in Customize – Utility.
- Addressed a bug of the button not working on the screen of banned players.
- Addressed a bug of the awkward size of the fist icon on the kill feed when a player dies from punches.
- Addressed a bug of the key guide for heal items showing up when a player gets knocked out.
- Addressed a bug of players being navigated to the incorrect screen after pressing the notification message on obtaining emblems/nameplates.
- (PC) Addressed a bug of the “Open map and choose your kit” text in Team Deathmatch being shown on the top of the weapon select window.
- (PC) Addressed a bug of a player’s Rich Presence not showing the correct status when the player’s spectating a player that killed them.
- (PC) Addressed a bug of a player’s Ranked tier icon next to their nickname disappearing after a player returns to the lobby from the Stats page.
- (Console) Addressed a bug of the item’s icon of certain items not showing up in Customize.
- (Console) Addressed a bug of certain item’s tier colors not showing up after a player moves to another tab after equipping them.
ITEMS & SKINS
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Addressed a bug of the Scarecrow Gloves hindering the player’s field of view in ADS mode with Kar98k/Mosin Nagant.
- Fixed the clipping issue on the ankles when certain shoes are equipped with certain leggings.
- Addressed a bug of hands disappearing when a character wearing an Evening Bloom Dress equips a Ghillie Suit.
- Fixed the awkward texture of the Moon Lizard Backpack (Level 1).
- Fixed the clipping issue when a female character crouches/runs with a Distressed Jean Skirt and School Shoes with Leggings (Black) equipped.
- Addressed a bug of the Camo Suit (Highland) hindering a female character’s field of view in FPP.
- Addressed a bug of the applied Hairstyle 33 disappearing when a female character equips certain hats/hoodies.
- Fixed the clipping issue on the ankles when a male character equips Desert Flower Jeans with Super Scary Tiger Shoes.
- Addressed a bug of the color of the Night Hunter Mask changing when a male character equips the mask with certain hoodies.
- (PC) Fixed the awkward texture of the Dead by Daylight “The Huntress” Costume’s pants.
- (Console) Addressed a bug of a part of the Dead by Daylight “The Huntress” Mask disappearing when a player equips it with a PCS7 Hoodie.
Download free PUBG version 2.26 for PS4 and Xbox One.
#PUBG #Update #Patch #Notes #Ver #PS4 #Xbox