A new Propnight update 1.1.1 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to voice chat, house, castle, and much more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Propnight patch 1.1.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Propnight Patch Notes – January 26, 2022
Voice chat – fixed that the voices of people from the previous match could still be heard after leaving the match
• House – the number of large props has been increased
• Castle – numerous collision and prop fixes
• Castle – fixed Impostor’s camera teleporting to the Survivors’ spawn point upon turning into a small prop
• Survivors – fixed that Survivors could widen after being rescued from a Killer’s hands
• Survivors – fixed that the Survivor who was being carried by a Killer could fall through the map when Camera was used to stun the Killer
• Survivors – fixed Survivors’ movement and crawling animations breaking after being put down by a Killer
• Igor – fixed the possibility of Charge’s speed slowing down if activated during Chainsaw Terror’s cooldown
• Closable Doors – fixed that collisions from destroyed Closable Doors could remain
• Closable Doors – fixed Killers not being able to damage either the Closable Doors or a Survivor if the Survivor was standing close to them
• UI Gameplay – now hotkeys on the screen match those that are assigned in the settings
• UI Game Results – fixed that while this window was being shown Killer was able to use the buttons for main and alternative attacks
• Minor fixes to gameplay, maps, UI and sounds
#Propnight #Update #Patch #Notes #Official