Project Zomboid update 41.78.15 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Project Zomboid patch notes, the latest update brings some minor fixes and changes. Apart from this, Project Zomboid patch 41.78.15 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Project Zomboid patch 41.78.15 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Project Zomboid Patch 41.78.15 Notes – December 6, 2022
- Fixed being able to still add a split-screen player when AllowCoop is disabled.
- Addressed a bug where seeing through walls sometimes after loading into a game.
- Addressed an error in ISZoneDisplay:getZoneTooltipText.
- Fixed players briefly appearing at 0,0 on the in-game map after joining a server.
- Addressed displaying players with name ??? on the in-game map. This happened when the client had not received the first full update with the player’s name and other info.
Download free Project Zomboid update 41.78 on PC.
#Project #Zomboid #Update #Patch #Notes