Polygon update (October 28, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to Polygon patch notes, the latest update brings the Halloween event with various rewards.
Previously, a big update added various fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Polygon patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Polygon Patch Notes – (October 28, 2021)
Add to your collection of skins!
- New: Added spawn protection;
- New: Added a visible capture radius of the control point;
- New: Added new spawn locations on all sites;
- Improved: The character’s spawn mechanics have been redesigned. Now the spawn position of the character depends on the distance to the nearest enemy. This will help get rid of spawn kills;
- Improved: Animations of interaction with weapons;
- Improved: Grenade explosion effect;
- Changed: The base protection radius on the “Crash Site” and “Valley” maps has been significantly increased;
- Fixed some bugs;
Download free Polygon patch for PC.
#Polygon #Update #Patch #Notes #Halloween #event