Pokémon Legends Arceus update 1.1.0 (Daybreak Update) is now available on Nintendo Switch. According to the official Pokemon Legends Arceus 1.1.0 patch notes, the latest update lets players address issues causing mass outbreaks of Pokemon across the Hisuian region (Hisuian Growlithe and Zoroark). Apart from this, Pokémon Legends Arceus version 1.1.0 also includes more chances for players to battle Legendary Pokémon and wardens. Players can take on new Pokemon battles with allied Pokemon at the Training Grounds.
Previously, a major update added various tweaks and changes. Today’s Pokemon Legends Arceus patch 1.1.0 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: Pokémon Masters EX Update Ver. 2.18.0 Patch Notes
What is new and fixed in Pokemon Legends Arceus version 1.1.0? – February 27, 2022
- The update lets players take on a new investigation involving a phenomenon causing mass outbreaks of Pokemon across the Hisuian region. You can also take on new Pokemon battles with your allied Pokemon at the Training Grounds.
- Adds brand new content
- Trainers will begin investigating mysterious mass outbreaks of Pokémon that are popping up all over the Hisui region
- Players will also have a chance to battle powerful opponents—like Legendary Pokémon and wardens—adding yet more options to the Pokémon battle experience
- Addressed a bug that was caused by catching Cresselia before talking to Warden Meli in Mission 23: The Plate of Moonview Arena, which prevents you from progressing.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Players can also receive 90 free Poké Balls (30 each of Ultra Balls, Gigaton Balls, and Jet Balls) — by using the “ARCEUSADVENTURE” Mystery Code.
Download free Pokémon Legends Arceus update 1.1.0 on Nintendo Switch.
#Pokémon #Legends #Arceus #Update #Patch #Notes