A new Planet Zoo game update 1.9.2 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Planet Zoo 1.9.2 patch notes, the latest update includes various bug fixes, and you can read more
Previously, a major update 1.9 added a new Wetlands Animal Pack to the game. The Wetlands Animal Pack introduces 7 new habitat animals and 1 new exhibit animal. Recently, a hotfix 1.9.1 was also released.
Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Planet Zoo patch 1.9.2 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Planet Zoo Patch 1.9.2 Notes – Official
- Fixed an issue in Scenario 2 where the name of the Bornean Orangutan that was required to release was wrong, the name “Agung” is now back
- Re-balanced the biome temperatures in Tundra levels so the snow stays mostly settled without the need for the weather to constantly snow
- Fixed rare crashes with the management windows
- Fixed a crash that could happen when editing interface settings
- Fixed a crash that could happen when clicking the locate button on an objective
- Fixed crash when undoing the deletion of large lakes
- Fixed rare crash when deleting habitat barriers
- General stability fixes
- General performance fixes
Download free Planet Zoon update 1.9.2 on PC(Steam).
#Planet #Zoo #Update #Patch #Notes