A new Phasmophobia update 6.1.5 released for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.6.1.5 also includes stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 6.1.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Phasmophobia Patch Notes – April 21, 2022
- Further improved water / dirty water effects to increase distinction between the two
- Really removed the eggs in Bleasdale and Grafton this time…
- The Greek font has been changed to be more readable. An update soon will fix the multiple font issues on most languages
- The flame shader will no longer render after some opaque geometry
- You can no longer pull small tent doors a long way
- Tent doors now rotate with your hand in VR
- Improved tarot card and maple basketballs held position in VR
- Throwing a tarot card no longer floats away when thrown mid animation in VR
- Opening the Journal whilst sprinting no longer drains stamina
- The ghost will now open closet doors if you are hiding behind them but not inside the closet
- The voice recognition test will now work in all languages
Download free Phasmophobia update 0.6.1.5 on PC(Steam)
#Phasmophobia #Update #Patch #Notes