A new Phasmophobia update 6.1.1 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added some boxes in the Tanglewood nursery hiding spot. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 6.1.1 also includes some minor bug fixes.
Note: This is the final update for Phasmophobia. The game devs are working on a new project named ‘Phasmophobia 2’.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 6.1.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Phasmophobia Update Patch Notes – April 12
- Added some boxes in the Tanglewood nursery hiding spot
- Fixed a bug where dirty water glowed in the dark
- Fixed a bug where hiding spot clutter objects were not synced between players
- Fixed a bug where you could hear dead non-VR players talk
- Fixed a bug where the new Tanglewood hiding spots wouldn’t always work
- Fixed an exploit where you could push yourself into the wall and not get killed
- Fixed an issue where toggling seated mode whilst crouched would set you to the wrong height
Download free Phasmophobia update 6.1.1 on PC(Steam)
#Phasmophobia #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix