Phasmophobia update 0.7.0.1 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update removed the reset save button. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.7.0.1 also includes various fixes for VR, UI and other issues.
Previously, a major update 1.0 was released that added quality of life improvements and fixes. Recently, a hotfix added a new truck, ghost types, voice recognition overhaul, and more. Unfortunetly, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia update 0.7.0.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Phasmophobia Patch 0.7.0.1 Notes – September 28, 2022
- Temporarily removed the reset save button until a warning gets added.
- You will no longer get a grey eye in VR when smooth monitor view is enabled
- You will no longer be given free items
- VR players can now click the server buttons to join games
- Player volumes will no longer reset back to 100%
- The heartbeat sound will now stop playing when you die
- Server version is now displayed on the main menu
- You can now select Arabic as a language filter
- Thai player names will now be readable
- Japanese and Arabic are now much more readable
- Death amount stat will no longer count other players dying
- You can no longer progress challenges or get a reward when exiting training
- You will no longer get stuck on the error screen after receiving an error
- Performance improvements to Non-VR across all maps to hopefully fix the stuttering
- The journal player card report button can no longer be clicked if you have reported that player within the last 24 hours
- Sunny Meadows East and west foul linen rooms are now named correctly
- The old alarm clock animation will now play for the correct length
- Sunny Meadows courtyard steps are no longer black
- Sunny Meadows fallen doors will now make sounds when walked on, collide with items, and can have fingerprints left on them
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.7.0.1 on PC(Steam).
#Phasmophobia #Update #Patch #Notes