Phasmophobia 0.4.0 hotfix 1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes and fixes to the game.
Recently, a big game update added a new map (Maple Lodge campsite), a new nightmare difficulty, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 4.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia 0.4.0 Hotfix 1 Patch Notes – October 26, 2021
- Fixed a bug where the wall lights on Grafton and Bleasdale didn’t work
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t leave Grafton and Bleasdale after a hunt
- Fixed an issue where you would get big performance drops when the campfire was lit
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could not leave or enter the female toilets
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could get stuck on the generator
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could swap room from the basement to the top floor in professional and nightmare on Ridgeview
- Several performance improvements for all weather effects
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.4.0 on PC (Steam).
#Phasmophobia #Nightmare #Update #Hotfix