Phantom Abyss Halloween update (Oct 25, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Phantom Abyss patch notes, the latest update brings spooky visual changes to the temples, as well as a brand new Haunted Whip skin for the Adventurer Whip. In addition, today’s Phantom Abyss patch also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a big update was released which added new changes, fixes, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s update will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Phantom Abyss Patch Notes – October 25, 2021
- Make use of the new Haunted Whip, replacing the regular Adventurer Whip on your hip.
- All vines have been replaced with spider webs, and the colours are spookier. SPOOKY!
- The Updated Hub provides more things to explore, and Secret Hub Shrines for the first time grant Blessings in the Hub, New Ancient Language Story Panels for the Deepest Lore.
- You can now configure any blessed whip to be blessed, unblessed, cursed or empty(no blessing or curses).
- New Gamma options allow you to better balance the brightness for different monitors/eyes.
- The gameplay difficulty has been adjusted across the board.
#Phantom #Abyss #Halloween #Update #Patch #Notes