A new Payday 2 update 237 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related o heist, weapons and mods. Today’s Payday 2 patch 237 download size is around 505MB.
Previously, Payday 2 update 233 addressed the alignment of the Cassian Elite Scope x4.5 on number of weapons. Unfortunately, since the last major Payday update 236, players are facing a number of problems. Today’s PAYDAY 2 237 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Patch 237 Changelog – June 8, 2023
- Border Crossing – Increased the amount of EXP per loot bag secured from 500 to 1000.
- Hostile Takeover – Fixed an issue that allowed Crew AI to reach an area inaccessible to the player.
- Midland Ranch – Fixed a graphical issue on one of the trucks.
- Mountain Master – Fixed an issue that would cause players to become stuck when interacting with the mirrors, that conceal the gold, while being in a certain position.
- Green Bridge – Fixed an issue that would allow the Overkill and above Achievement, Attacked Helicopter, to be unlocked on Very Hard difficulty.
- Transport: Park – Fixed an issue that would cause odd spawns with certain trucks.
Weapon & Mods Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused the Rami Suppressor and Dourif Muzzle to not be equipable on the Miyaka 10 Special SMG.
- Fixed a graphical issue on both the Rami Suppressor and the Dourif Muzzle when equipped on the WASP-DS SMG.
- Fixed a graphical issue on both the Rami Suppressor and the Dourif Muzzle, on the Cavity 9mm, that occurred when switching between Primary and Secondary weapons.
- Fixed laser mods on the Campbell 74 LMG to be more centered.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Platypus Grip mod when equipped on the Akimbo STRYK 18c Pistols.
- Fixed an issue with the Compact-5 SMG, and its Akimbo version, that would allow mods to be equipped that are incompatible.
- Fixed a graphical issue when holding the Thanatos .50 cal Sniper Rifle.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Cavity 9mm whenever a weapon color had been applied.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Plated AR Magazine mod when a color was applied to it.
- The Kang Arms X1 Sniper Rifle now has a 45-degree sight available as a mod.
- Reduced the shakiness of certain animations of the Deimos Shotgun. More specifically, the alternate fire recoil and the recoil when aiming down sights.
- Removed the Buckeye Suppressor as an available mod for the Campbell 74 LMG.
General tweaks & fixes
- Fixed an issue with some sniper and AP slug achievements, related to penetrating walls, that caused them to remain locked even after requirements were met.
- Items previously only available by special means, such as activating a Steam key or following the Steam group, can now also be obtained by signing up to and linking a Starbreeze Nebula Account.
- Added in-game social hub to assist with cross-play across PC platforms.
#Payday #Update #Patch #Notes