Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.0.8d (Sep 30, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to quests, areas, crusades, UI, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. PF WOTR patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous 1.0.8d Patch Notes – October 7, 2021
- Daeran wouldn’t show up to his not-a-date, because he was still drunk after his birthday party – fixed, now he’ll make sure to sober up before such an important event;
- During the final dialogue in the game, one of dialogue options could lead to a loop – fixed;
- Fixed an error with the game not ending if Greybor died during The Price of Loyalty quest, when he was loyal to you;
- Fixed incorrect reactivity in a dialogue with Anevia in chapter 5 after the summit;
- Rapture of Rupture sometimes wouldn’t complete after the death of Vellexia – fixed;
- Sometimes a conversation with Vellexia wouldn’t start during the Rapture of Rupture quest – fixed;
- Sometimes in Nexus a dialogue with Hand of Inheritor wouldn’t start – fixed;
- The Last Steps quest sometimes wouldn’t continue – fixed.
- Berenguer would not appear in Drezen after joining the crusade – fixed;
- Blackwater – assembling the Helm of Psionic Protection is no longer limited to one attempt;
- Daeran could get stuck in the sitting animation in Nexus – fixed;
- Ineluctable Prison – fixed an issue when Hepzamirah’s ghost wouldn’t disappear when you attempted to attack her;
- It was possible to walk through one building at Kenabres market square – fixed;
- Players could meet a tiefling on Kenabres square after the attack on Defender’s Heart, if they previously killed him – fixed;
- Skipping a cut-scene of using an elevator in the mines of Colyphyr could leave the party floating in the air – fixed, now you can’t skip that cut-scene.
- Abyssal Host status could stay when switching from Demon to another mythic path – fixed;
- Added a button to hide the log;
- After loading a save, upgrades could disappear from the projects Outpost to Bastion Expansion and Bastion to Fortress Expansion – fixed;
- Enemy units were using healing abilities on squads with full health – fixed;
- Leaders of enemy armies had incorrect names – fixed;
- Magic Instructor feat now works according to its description;
- Raising a Dragonslayer project now grants the correct item;
- Summoned units used to appear without a visual effect – fixed;
- Tactical battles wouldn’t begin sometimes – fixed;
- We redesigned the progress of filling the hospital and added a tooltip for the current hospital counter;
- When the limit of units on the battlefield had been reached, then after using the summon ability a new creature would not not appear. Resolution: If the limit of units on the battlefield is reached, the general won’t be able to use the summon ability, and a tooltip with a warning will appear;
- You can bind a hotkey to turn on the Inspect feature for the units in tactical battles now;
- You can now inspect a unit by hovering over its model;
- You will be able to see damage above everyone who takes it now in tactical combat.
Classes & Mechanics
- Oracle lost the Divine Zap orison after the previous patch – fixed;
- Aeon Bane no longer dispels effects on enemies who were not affected by the spell due to spell resistance, immunities or other reasons;
- Cognatogen — Wisdom gave a penalty without providing a buff -fixed;
- Lich and Angel Mythic Paths get access to their 10th level spells now;
- None of the last three summons for the Azata Mythic Path actually summoned the creatures they were supposed to summon – fixed;
- Paladin, Ranger and Bloodrager had no spellbooks after 3rd level in some cases – fixed;
- Sacred Armor — Fortification 25 ability had no description – fixed;
- Sensei Advice: Mass Extra Attack ability had no name – fixed;
- Shaken condition now can be removed during rest;
- Warpriest Spontaneous Casting and its two sub-types didn’t have any description – fixed.
- Sometimes the game could crash when trying to charge while mounted – fixed.
- Retraining made some features from items permanent – fixed;
- Triceratops from Triceratops Statuette could become a permanent party member after retraining – fixed.
- Kineticists couldn’t dismiss area effects of infusions – fixed;
- Sometimes the difficulty of skill checks was being displayed incorrectly – fixed;
- Switching between spell books and party members in the spell book interface didn’t keep the spell level – fixed;
- Character’s portrait disappears after the mythic level up – fixed.
- Aivu could become medium sized again after growing large. Her growth should be more consistent now;
- Area of effect spells and pits will now pause during the dialogs;
- Fixed an issue with the physics of cloaks;
- In rare cases a battle against Xanthir Vang could break – fixed. If this happened to you, you can return to the room where the battle took place, and it will continue;
- Shamira used to rise from the dead after death – fixed.
Download free Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.0.8d on PC.
#Pathfinder #Wrath #Righteous #Update #108d #Patch #Notes