Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.96 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE 1.96 Patch Notes for consoles (3.16.1) – November 18, 2021
- The Maximum Life of Non-Reaper Minions displayed in Skill tooltips is now affected by the less Maximum Life modifier from a Summoned Reaper. This is not a functional change.
- Added a 10 second Grace Period when visiting the Mine Encampment from within the Azurite Mine.
- Added 3D art for Atziri’s Acuity.
- Characters that were previously able to equip a Wand and Melee Weapon at the same time have had their Wand disabled.
- Addressed an issue where Delirium encounters in Scourged Maps with the “Rare Scourged Monsters drop 1 additional stack of Simulacrum Splinters” modifier would cause splinters to drop at the end of the Delirium encounter, rather than on killing the Rare Scourged Monster.
- Addressed an issue where the Laboratory Map boss could become inaccessible if the final lever was used during a Scourge encounter.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible to snapshot Curse Immunity to circumvent the Scourged Glove modifiers that Curses you.
- Addressed an issue where Elemental Overload was not working with Totems, Traps, Mines, or the secondary projectiles of some skills such as Cremation or Molten Strike.
- Addressed an issue where Tornado could deal damage through walls.
- Fixed a visual bug where “20% chance to Impale on Hit” granted by the Physical Mastery was not displayed in the Character Panel.
Addressed an issue where, after dying, the Survival Secrets Unique and the Profane Chemistry Notable Passive were not causing Flasks to gain Charges.
- Addressed an issue where, after dying, Necromantic Aegis was not applying bonuses from an Equipped Shield to your Minions instead of you.
- Addressed an issue where the “Link Skills can target Damageable Minions” Minion Defence Mastery allowed Link Skills to target Totems.
- Addressed an issue where Temporal Rift would have to be reactivated after logging out.
- Addressed an issue where the calculation of Physical Damage Reduction against Damage over Time could drop below zero.
- Addressed an issue where some Veiled modifiers on the Cane of Kulemak Unique were not having their magnitudes increased.
- Addressed an issue where some modifiers were missing the Attribute tag.
- Addressed an issue where crafting recipes could still be obtained within the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Addressed an issue where killing the Guardian of the Phoenix would grant credit towards the Defeat Shaper Guardians challenge, even when the area did not have the “Minus maximum Player Resistances” modifier.
- Addressed an issue where the chance to Suppress Spell Damage per Frenzy Charge modifier on Legacy Darkray Vectors was not functioning correctly.
- Addressed an issue where Brands could be hidden under the floor in some areas.
- Addressed an issue where the Viscera Cauldron quest item description was incorrect.
Addressed an issue where The Lord’s Labyrinth quest implied you were still required to complete multiple Trials of Ascendancy in Maps before being able to access the Eternal Labyrinth.
- Addressed an issue where some Synthesis hideout decorations were not being exported to hideout template files.
- Addressed an issue where some effects on the Oblivion Toxic Rain Effect Microtransaction were ending prematurely.
- Fixed 3 instance crashes.
3.16.1 Hotfix 2:
Gilded Fossil modifiers that had multiple sell price outcomes now instead have a single possible outcome. This is to solve a problem where some outcomes of a Gilded Fossil modifier can be previewed in the Vendor window, and visibly change in quantity when the item is modified using currency that changes an item’s base type.
- Addressed an issue where the Tainted Divine Teardrop could raise crafted modifiers to values higher than usually obtainable or change them to a crafted modifier that is not usually found on that base type. As a result of this fix, Tainted Divine Teardrop no longer affects crafted modifiers or modifiers that can’t normally roll. Existing items that have impossible modifiers will be changed into appropriate possible modifiers when the Scourge league ends.
- Addressed an issue where the Tainted Divine Teardrop was not able to raise or lower the tier of some modifiers.
- Addressed an issue where the Gladiator Achievement could not be completed.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.96 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Path #Exile #POE #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4