[Path of Exile] POE PS4 update 2.05 (3.17.3b) is now available for players. According to the official POE patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and improvements. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 2.05 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 2.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE Update 2.05 Patch Notes (3.17.3b) – March 28, 2022
Improvements and Fixe
- Items stored in the Gem Stash Tab are now organised by their Gem Level, then alphabetically when sorting the Stash Tab by Gem Level.
- Updated the name of the “Lightning Exposure” debuff in the Vaal Omnitect Boss fight to “Omnitect’s Paralysis”, as it does not reduce Lightning Resistances.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rampant Growth and Word of the Exarch Atlas Passive Skills to not function correctly unless you also had the Light of Dawn or Pay for Play Atlas Passive Skills allocated.
- Fixed a bug where the Atlas Map and Bonus Objective completion statuses could not be viewed on Maps dropped on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where “The Maven currently holds a re-creation of this map’s Boss” text could be inaccurate for Elder Guardian Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Crusader Prefix modifiers that grant increased Physical Damage and Projectile Speed did not have the “Speed” tag.
- Fixed a bug where moving the position of Stash Tab Folders by dragging them would not save their position correctly.
- Fixed a client crash.
Download free Path of Exile version 2.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Path #Exile #POE #PS4 #Update #Patch #Notes #3173b