Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 2.04 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE 2.04 Patch Notes for consoles (3.17.3) – Official
- Updated Neversink Lootfilters to version 8.5.3
- Fixed a crash that could occur during supporter pack purchase.
- Fixed a bug that prevented controls in Alva’s temple map from working in some cases.
- Eldritch altar options are now displayed on top of user interface.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on world UI.
Fixes and Improvements
- Using the Highlight Key when hovering dropped items now displays minimum and maximum defensive values again.
- The overkill explosion from the Punishment Curse no longer occurs if the curse is owned by the defender or one of their allies.
- Fixed the arena mechanic in The Infinite Hunger boss fight so it now stops once the boss is killed.
- Fixed a problem with Scourge Arrow where projectiles that were forked or split were not placing pods.
- Fixed the Increased Minion Cast Speed quality modifier on Bone Offering so it can now apply to the player when having Mistress of Sacrifice allocated.
- Fixed the Tempest Shield quality description as it incorrectly said the Chance to Shock was granted by the buff when it’s only local to the skill.
- Fixed a bug with the Heist NPCs in Grand Heists displaying wrong values in their buff descriptions.
- Fixed a bug with applying Footprint Microtransactions where they did not show until changing area.
- Fixed a bug where Shrines could fail to spawn with a pack of monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Show All’ option on the Character Selection screen was not saving.
- Fixed various dialogue audio problems.
- Fixed a client crash related to Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a client crash related to Stygian Firestorm.
Download free Path of Exile version 2.04 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Path #Exile #POE #PS4 #Update #Patch #Notes