Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.98 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in POE 1.98 Patch Notes for consoles (3.16.3)? – January 31, 2022
- Fixed a bug with Temporal Rift that could cause characters to appear to be a lower level than they are.
We are aware of an issue with the map stash tab conversion process that can prevent the conversion user interface from being able to be closed. This can currently be worked around by returning to the login screen, and we recommend not converting your maps in Standard or Hardcore leagues until 3.17.0 launches.
3.16.2b Patch Notes
- This patch contains support for the upcoming Core Supporter Packs, and a few improvements and bug fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Most buff effect modifiers can no longer invert the effect of buffs. This fixes a bug where the effect of Shock could be inverted, causing players to be completely immune to damage.
- Improved the display of Supportable Skills when hovering over a Support Gem.
- Fixed a bug where reducing maximum Leech amount Per Leech below zero would not prevent life leech.
- Fixed a bug where legacy Hyrri’s Truths, existing prior to 3.16.0, were not granting increased Mana Reservation Efficiency for Precision.
- Fixed a bug where Expedition NPCs could not be dismissed from a hideout.
- Fixed a bug where some hideout decoration microtransactions would not show in the hideout decorations list if they were already placed in a different hideout tileset.
- Fixed a bug where making changes to a Guild Hideout then switching to a new hideout tileset would not save the changes made.
- Fixed a visual bug where General’s Cry could briefly turn your character black when used.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
3.16.3 Patch Notes
- In addition to the internal engine improvements in this patch, this patch contains updates to how audio files are stored, a re-download of shaders, and a few small-importance bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where some secret Labyrinth doors visually remained after being opened.
3.16.3 Hotfix 1&2
- Fixed a client crash introduced in 3.16.3 that could occur when changing areas.
3.16.3b Patch Notes
- Added support for the new Archnemesis Supporter Packs.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.16.3 where some audio, such as the detonation sound of Expedition Remnants, was louder than intended.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.98 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Path #Exile #POE #PS4 #Update #Patch #Notes