A new Overwatch update 3.25 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 3.25 patch notes, the latest update added new Sombra Skin “Zhulong”, maps changes, and various bug fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 3.25 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Lunar 2022 Year of the Tiger event to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Overwatch 3.25 Patch Notes – March 15, 2022
Overwatch League Grand Finals Championship Skin
The new Sombra Skin “Zhulong” celebrates the Shanghai Dragons’ achievement in becoming the 2021 Overwatch League champions. The skin is purchasable for a limited time for 200 Overwatch League Tokens.
The trigger flash option has been removed from the options screen. To enable the trigger flash display for your Reflex Analyzer monitor, please update to driver version 511.79 or later and update GeForce Experience to version 3.25 or later.
Horizon Lunar Colony and Paris have been removed from Quick Play and related modes.
COMPETITIVE: 6V6 LOCKOUT ELIMINATION
Season 5 of Competitive 6v6 Lockout Elimination has begun!
- Fixed a bug that caused the Contenders logo to be low resolution on Contenders skins
- Fixed a bug that caused “Ban list is full” to appear in the chat repeatedly
- Fixed a bug that caused friends to be visible on the “Recent Players” list
- Fixed a bug on PC that caused microphone sound distortion
- Fixed a bug that caused re-meching as a duplicated D.Va to grant too much Ultimate charge
- Addressed a geometry exploit on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
Download free Overwatch update 3.25 for PS4 and Xbox One.
#Overwatch #Update #Patch #Notes #Championship #Skin