Blizzard has released a new Overwatch 2 update 3.58 on PS4, PS5(1.000.020), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official OW2 patch notes, the newest update introduces Suravasa map, featuring stunning water-based art, in Overwatch 2. New hero Illari joins the roster as a sun-powered Support with damage-healing skills. Apart from this, OW2 update 3.58 also includes the King’s Row: Underworld event and various bug fixes.
Previously, a major Overwatch 2 update 3.56 added OW2 Summer Games 2023 event update brings Lúcioball, Lúcioball Remix, and Winston’s Beach Volleyball, along with new cosmetic rewards. Today’s Overwatch 2 version 3.58 will fix a few of these issues.
Read the full details below.
Overwatch 2 3.58 patch notes (version 1.000.020) – August 10, 2023
- New map: Suravasa, a garden sanctuary in India, with intricate water-based environment art effects.
- Flashpoint mode: Non-stop action gameplay with teams capturing Flashpoints for victory.
- New Support hero: Illari, a sun-powered hero with damage-focused healing abilities.
- Invasion story missions: Co-op campaign against Null Sector bots across different cities.
- King’s Row: Underworld co-op event: Free-to-play event to stop Null Sector in King’s Row.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Overwatch 2 update 3.58 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox One.
#Overwatch #Patch #Notes #OW2 #Update