Outer Wilds update 1.08 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Outer Wilds 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added controller rebinding and smaller improvements. Apart from this, today’s Outer Wilds patch 1.08 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Outer Wilds version 1.08 will address a few of these issues.
Outer Wilds 1.08 Patch Notes – Sep 28, 2021
- Minor path fixes on Brittle Hollow.
- Improved usability of a certain interface.
- Addressed missing dialogue options in a certain conversation.
- Addressed various i.ssues caused when multiple controllers are connected
- Addressed an orb track on Ash Twin (now with more fixin’s!).
- Fixes for White Hole Station lower area.
- Controller buttons can now be used to skip splash screens.
- Addressed lighting issue on a certain moon.
- Addressed broken hologram of Ash Twin.
- Addressed shadows casting at incorrect distances.
- Buffed jetpack booster prompt.
- Active controller selection list will now name most controllers by their common names.
Download free Outer Wilds patch 1.08 on download on PS4 and Xbox One.