Ostriv Alpha 4 update 6 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Ostriv patch notes, the latest update added a lots of small performance optimizations and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Ostriv Alpha 4 patch 6 will fix a few of these issues.
Ostriv Patch Notes
- Imported sheep were wrongfully sheared after delivery
- Clicking on builder’s workplace didn’t select the building correctly
- Fulling mill created navigation problems if demolished
- Potentially fixed some rare cases of multiple buildings on top of each other
- Constructed buildings didn’t have any snow on them
- Could extract unlimited taxes from tavern owners
- Doors could float in the air after demolishing buildings
- Cart relocation sometimes didn’t work properly for cart sheds
- Tents would stay forever if all carts are in a shed
- Deactivated fallow field didn’t restore nutrients
- A newborn cow or sheep could be mistakenly taken for slaughter while moving herd to pasture
- Potentially fixed severe glitches on older AMD video cards (need confirmation)
- Adults applied to school while working
- Could build a fishing dock with entrance on the water
- Charcoal pile didn’t have proper visual charcoal amount
- Fishing boats traveled too far in some cases
- Taverners could stuck in endless buying cycle
- It was possible to create unwanted reserves by using “Move resources” feature
- A worker could stuck in a clay pit if it’s being demolished
- Could not demolish a cowshed in some cases
- Random crashes long after demolishing a mining camp
- Crash related to tavern
- Some fulling mills had distorted resources models while constructed
Download free Ostriv update 5 on PC (Steam).