Operation Tango version 1.08 (1.000.008) released on PS4, PC, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to Operation Tango update 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added hundreths of a second to the challenge timer displays for better speedrun accuracy. Apart from this, Operation Tango patch 1.08 (2.01) also includes various bug fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are facing issues with the game.
Today’s Operation Tango patch version 1.08 addressed a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Operation Tango 1.08 Patch Notes (1.000.008)
- Added hundreths of a second to the challenge timer displays for better speedrun accuracy
- Fixed the case where you could stay stuck in a lockpick during the transition between the hotel and Dragon Island in Mission 6
- Reduced the possibility of network crashes during the lockpick gameplay
- Fixed the black screen that stays displayed when restarting a challenge from the death screen
- Reduced possibility that some achievements don’t trigger
- Fixed bug where symbols were not resetting properly at the end of challenge 2
- Fixed bug where the arrows of the Gauge Control app in challenge 2 could not be selected when using a gamepad
- Fixed bug where the Challenge mode icon did not appear on the mission selection screen after being unlocked
- Added FPS Limiter in Settings
- Made the Discord link in the Challenge screen clickable
- Fixed bug where the Hacker could not send an appointment in Mission 2 when that player’s computer had some Windows regional settings like Thai
Download free Operation Tango patch 1.08 on Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
#Operation #Tango #Update #Patch #Notes