Northgard May 4 update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Northgard game patch notes, the latest Sword & Solace update addresses numerous aspects of the game, with a particular focus on UI, Multiplayer experience, Military aspects of the game, and clan balancing.
Recently, a major update was released which added the eighth clan, the clan of the Rat, which brings some exciting new mechanics and units to Northgard.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Northgard patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Northgard Patch Notes – May 4, 2022
Northgard menus had some inconsistencies regarding the way information and choices were presented depending on the game modes.
This prevented certain things such as, but not limited to: playing in Extreme difficulty on a classic map, playing in co-op with an AI clan in single player mode and being able to search the existing lobbies whilst being in one.
The aim of this version of the UI is to unify the different options and elements of the different game modes, thus adding new game options and providing the player with complementary information about those options.
Here are the first steps towards, what we hope, will be a fairer system that will distribute players more evenly.
We are now using the full scale of our GP system, which means that you will be able to go from 0 GP to 1000+ GP, and no longer get stuck in your progression after hitting 400GP.
As we have previously stated, this is the first iteration of our new multiplayer & GP system. Improving it further will take time, experimentation, and cooperation.
Previously, strategic choices offered by the military path weren’t all as viable from a competitive point of view.
Shuffle things around and give you the possibility to choose a Military Path, much earlier on in a game, that best suits you, or your clan’s playstyle.
Reduce the cost allowing players to forge more than one weapon.
- Stats at the end of the game display more information.
- Improved KeyBindings. Complex key combinations can be used, like Ctrl-Alt-Shift-3. Extra mouse buttons can also be bound.
- Building a Training Camp is no longer required to build other camps.
- You can now recruit your Warchief in other military Camps except for clans: Snake, Dragon, Horse, Ox, Rat, and Lynx.
- The supply malus has been reworked.
- Continuing conquests is now done via the load game section .
- Bear spawn correctly prioritizes spawns with fish nearby.
- Lorestones spawning in the second circle from a Townhall should be less frequent.
- If a Townhall is destroyed by the burning effect, the player will be defeated.
- Clan of the Dragon scouts will no longer trigger attack notifications while going through a neutral faction.
- Player units will no longer make side steps when trying to attack another unit.
- The second Stag bonus from Conquest has been fixed, Villagers are now correctly affected by silos.
- Rally point behavior has been fixed.
- You can now transfer zone with a tower on it.
- Rat can no longer use houses.
- Cooldown of Ancient Spirit ability is now correctly triggered.
- Killing Wolf’s unit with Mjolnir should not trigger Spoil of War.
- Dwarven Operatives are now affected by Breaded Fish Filets.
- Fixed Fame 500 Kraken: Spectral Warrior can’t spawn in allied territory.
#Northgard #Update #Patch #Notes