No Mans Sky update 3.85 (3.085) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky 3.85 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and gameplay adjustments. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.85 (3.085.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update added new structures, planetary settlements, base buildings, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.85 will fix a few of these issues.
No Man’s Sky Patch 3.85 Notes – April 13, 2022
- Addressed a bug in Trace of Metal mission which prevented it from continuing after changing to a new settlement.
- Fixed a rare softlock related to creature spawning near settlements.
- Addressed a bug that could cause starships to take off from the Space Anomaly but not launch into space, trapping them inside.
- Addressed a bug that could cause mission-related settlement decisions to be lost when switching settlements during the mission.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent some buildings from spawning.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to trading.
- Fixed a rare crash related to frigate expeditions.
- Fixed a crash related to interacting with mineral and gas extractors.
- Addressed a bug that caused pet Quads to explode when shutting down hostile Sentinels.
- Addressed a bug that caused the pet Quads redeemed from the Quicksilver Companion
- Robot to be orange instead of blue.
- Addressed a bug that caused blue Quad pets to fail to speak with their correct voice.
- Addressed a bug that briefly caused the word STEEL to appear when hatching a companion egg.
- Fixed a physics related crash.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players to die unexpectedly during warp or when getting in their ship.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the Exobiology reward decals and posters from functioning correctly.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the friendly drone from navigating correctly while the player was riding a creature.
- Fixed a number of visual glitches when getting up from a chair.
- Addressed a bug that prevented an Exobiology expedition reward from teaching the correct number of words.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent the recovery from working correctly after a player deletes their Sentinel Flare.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent expedition data from being correctly downloaded.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the galaxy map to direct players to a system their settlement was not actually in.
- Added a message to the save select screen to alert players when a new Expedition begins.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Minotaur to become distorted when fighting biological horrors.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Introduced a memory optimisation for PS4.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent Sentinels from spawning around buildings.
- Addressed a bug that caused Plasma Grenades to recharge infinitely.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Expedition to use the wrong number in some text instances.
- Added an option to the Quick Menu to toggle the Minotaur AI Pilot.
- Fixed a visual glitch when riding creatures.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a blocker on Nexus repair missions.
- Addressed a bug that locked the player in place while receiving rewards from a frigate expedition.
- Addressed a bug in the Trace of Metal mission where players would be asked to build Minotaur parts they did not own.
- Fixed a crash related to wind.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the reconstructioned drone to block the spawning of patrol drones.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when spawning creatures.
- Addressed a bug that caused the base teleport module to appear as a buildable product in the inventory.
- Addressed a bug that caused Exocraft weapon upgrades to decrease the fire rate of the main cannon.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.85 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Mans #Sky #Update #Patch #Notes