No Mans Sky update 3.81 (3.080.001) is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to No Man’s Sky 3.76 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves some minor crashing issues. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.81 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update added new structures, planetary settlements, base buildings, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.81 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in No Mans Sky 3.81 on February 16 today?
- 4 new varieties of Sentinel make combat more exciting and strategic.
- Sentinels are smarter than ever, with improved navigation and the ability to deploy shields.
- New weapons offer advanced capabilities such as enemy paralysis and damage over time.
- A new mission chain deepens Sentinel lore and introduces personal robotic companions to fight alongside you.
- Multi-tool slots have increased from 3 to 6, and Companion slots have increased from 6 to 18.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.81 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Mans #Sky #Update #Patch #Notes