NMS update 3.89 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 3.89 patch notes, the latest update contains a plethora of minor changes and fixes. Apart from this, NMS version 3.89 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a major free update 3.85 added outlaw systems, the ability to recruit your own squadron of pilots, improved space combat, a stunning Solar Sail Starship, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS patch 3.89 will fix a few of these issues.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.89 Patch Notes – May 3, 2022
- Addressed a bug that could leave some players unable to construct the first map fragment as part of the Blighted expedition.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent the Liberation milestone from unlocking when declining a freighter acquisition during the Blighted expedition.
- Addressed a bug where Gravitino Balls collected from Sentient Plants would not count towards the Coveted Suns milestone in the Blighted expedition.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a blocker during the Last Piece milestone in the Blighted expedition.
- Addressed a bug that could occur if players opened the Portal during the Blighted expedition but then did not enter it.
- Addressed a bug that showed an incorrect prompt on the final reward patch having already collected the expedition reward.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent progress in the Under a Rebel Star mission when flying to the rendezvous point.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent progress in the Under a Rebel Star mission after triggering an alarm at the crash site.
- Addressed a bug that could cause pilot recruitment to be blocked if the player had already recruited a similar looking NPC.
- Fixed a number of specific mission blockers that could occur when using the Neutron Cannon.
- Addressed a bug where the incorrect outcome was used for a specific Gek interaction.
- Improved the combat behaviours of higher-ranked squadron pilots.
- Addressed a bug that could occur if dismissing your squadron while they are already leaving.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause Sentinel drones to spawn underground and become stuck.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Vulnerable Settlement alert to appear on the first planet visited after every warp.
- Addressed a bug that prevented players from transferring items from their ship’s cargo inventory when buying a new starship.
- Addressed a bug that caused the in-game patch notes to display notes from the wrong version.
- Addressed a bug that could cause pirate names to appear as debug strings.
- Addressed a bug that caused some Solar ships to change appearance and colours.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with cloth rendering.
- Addressed a bug that caused Gek squadron pilots to appear overly tall.
- Fixed a texture streaming memory leak.
- Addressed a GPU crash on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed a crash related to Sentinel Hardframe navigation.
- Fixed a number of memory-related crashes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox 1.
- Addressed a crash related to the squadron management UI.
- Fixed a crash related to squadron recruitment.
Download free NMS update 3.89 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#NMS #Update #Patch #Notes #Mans #Sky