NMS update 3.84 (3.084.000) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 3.84 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, NMS version 3.84 also includes various stability improvements.
Previously, a major free update added new personal robotic companions, a total overhaul of weapon systems, new lore and stories, all-new Sentinel enemies and combat behavior, friendly AI drone, much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.84 will fix a few of these issues.
[No Mans Sky] NMS 3.84 Patch Notes – Official
- Added an option to the Quick Menu to toggle the Minotaur AI Pilot.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the reconstructed drone to block the spawning of patrol drones.
- Addressed a bug that caused Freighter bases to be broken after being reset.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Minotaur to become distorted when fighting biological horrors.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent Sentinels from spawning around buildings.
- Addressed a bug that caused Plasma Grenades to recharge infinitely.
- Addressed a bug that caused Exocraft weapon upgrades to decrease the fire rate of the main cannon.
- Addressed a bug that caused the base teleport module to appear as a buildable product in the inventory.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent some buildings from spawning.
- Addressed a bug that caused pet Quads to explode when shutting down hostile Sentinels.
- Addressed a bug that caused the pet Quads redeemed from the Quicksilver Companion Robot to be orange instead of blue.
- Addressed a bug that caused blue Quad pets to fail to speak with their correct voice.
- Addressed a bug that briefly caused the word STEEL to appear when hatching a companion egg.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause players to die unexpectedly during warp or when getting in their ship.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the friendly drone from navigating correctly while the player was riding a creature.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the recovery from working correctly after a player deletes their Sentinel Flare.
- Added a message to the save select screen to alert players when a new Expedition begins.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Expedition to use the wrong number in some text instances.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent expedition data from being correctly downloaded.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the Exobiology reward decals and posters from functioning correctly.
- Addressed a bug that prevented an Exobiology expedition reward from teaching the correct number of words.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the galaxy map to direct players to a system their settlement was not actually in.
- Fixed a rare issue where some Space Anomaly NPCs could be missing, which would block progress in A Trace of Metal.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the Trace of Metal mission from continuing correctly after being reset.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a blocker on Nexus repair missions.
- Addressed a bug that locked the player in place while receiving rewards from a frigate expedition.
- Fixed a rare issue in the Trace of Metal mission where players would be asked to build Minotaur parts they did not own.
- Addressed a bug that could cause mission related settlement decisions to be lost when switching settlements during the mission.
- Fixed a visual glitch when riding creatures.
- Fixed issue where character’s head would become visible for a frame when activating camouflage.
- Addressed a bug that caused screenshots to be black with DLAA enabled.
- Fixed a number of visual glitches when getting up from a chair.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when spawning creatures.
- Fixed a crash related to input.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixed a memory related crash on PS4.
- Introduced a memory optimisation for PS4.
- Fixed a crash related to wind.
- Fixed a rare softlock related to creature spawning near settlements.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to trading.
- Fixed a rare crash related to frigate expeditions.
- Fixed a crash related to interacting with mineral and gas extractors.
- Fixed a physics related crash.
Download free NMS update 3.84 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#NMS #Update #Patch #Notes #Mans #Sky